Sunday, August 22, 2010

Outlaws








On Friday we went to Outlaws, a local burger joint in Playa Del Rey. The menu includes burgers such as the Annie Oakley (I had this. It is a veggie burger and I DON"T recommend ordering a veggie burger with blue cheese. If you're going to get blue cheese just go for the beef) the Al Capone, Jack the Ripper and the Nixon. And if you're feeling real hungry, you might want to try the ginormous 2 lb. Desperado Burger. If you can muscle this baby down, you'll get a t-shirt, your picture on the wall, and best of all, bragging rights.

Checking out the menu with Dad



Charlie and his good lookin mom (I think Charlie just got a glimpse of the Desperado Burger). This same night someone told me that Charlie has my eyes - hmmm....



Giving kisses

1 comment: